Sunday 9 June 2013

almost holidays ;)

I suppose this will be my last blog entry (at least for now and for this semerter) ;)

I honestly couldn't be more happy that this academic year is almost over! I'm sick and tired of preparing for courses etc. We just have our one last week ahead of us, and than exams and finally our dreamt holidays. Even though I don't have any particular plans for some adventures and I'm going to stay at PoznaƄ and work I'm glad that it will be only working and nothing else, no translations, no tractors, no seeders and any other bizarres machines ;)

My only hope is I'll somehow gather energy for this final year and I'll graduate. 

Take care and enjoy summer ;)

3 comments:

  1. We all hope that one day we will graduate:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holidays, and when you get bored, read a good relaxing book in English ;)

    ReplyDelete