Sunday 3 March 2013

People are awesome !


This week I haven’t planned to write about risk, extreme sports and things like that, but then I bumped into this video ;) please watch it and you will realize that people are really awesome ;)






I have to admit that I was shocked, I can’t even name some of those sports and activities ! It’s crazy !  I don’t have fear of heights, deep water or open spaces, but I can’t imagine myself doing those things, to me it just seems to be too dangerous, I wouldn’t even dare to try.

The scariest thing I’ve seen in this video is a girl that jumps from some rocks or mountains (0.30). At first, I thought that she was going to crash against these rocks. It’s amazing because she smiled and jumped, totally relaxed and without any hesitation.

And, about those usual sports, like football or basketball, but done in unusual way. I only can think of how long they must have practiced to be able to do these tricks. Let’s say I could play football (if only i liked that) but I don’t think I would be so determined and patient to practice for such a long time in order to be able to do some tricks. 

I really admire such passion that pushes people to do unimaginable things. But, as far as it’s about me and sports I only enjoy doing sports for fun, without any fear and I don’t think It’s ever going to change. I won't be an adrenaline junkie ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Nice video. I agree with you, they're crazy..but I would like to try jump from some rocks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - this is quite well written! I think "normal" sport can also give you adrenaline, but in more healthy amounts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I can’t imagine myself doing those things".
    Pffff! Marta! We can do it better. Just believe in yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete