Monday 25 March 2013

Wintertime

I had a huge trouble to find something to write about this week. My creativity is dead, maybe because this awful weather! It's not that I don't like winter. There are some moments like Christmas, New Year's Eve or winter break when I really enjoy snow and the rest of it. But now, I'm sick and tired of this slush on the streets. I think that's enough. We all know what's behind windows, but it seems like snow has started melting, but of course I don't want to jinx it! 

On the other hand, winter is associated with one of my greatest passion - skiing ;)

Mountain in winter are beautiful. Just take a look ;)




Mountain in winter are fun!



And at the end - family portrait ;)


Well, all I can say is that winter is great, just not in the city ;)


3 comments:

  1. Mountain - the masterpiece of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter may be OK for a month or two, but enough is enough! We want green now, please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love winter beceause of winter's sports but... for Easter I prefer the Sun... :-(

    ReplyDelete