Wednesday 3 April 2013

Regrets ?

Whole my life I was quite responsible and pretty serious (most of times ;P ). I like having everything planned in advance and this is my problem - I don't let myself being really spontaneus. I have to overthink something before I do it. Don't even ask me how many times I missed something because when I finally decided to do it, it was too late!

Well, I don't have many regrets about stupid and crazy things I've done in the past. But on the other hand, I have plenty of regrets about things I could have done but I didn't. I spent too much time thinking instead of actually doing something.

What's worse?! Regretting doing something that turned out to be really stupid, maybe irresponsible or even dangerous or regretting not doing something and wondering what could have happend if I've done it?
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment