Monday 8 April 2013

Memory box


We've been talking about memory box during last classes and to be honest I've got one of my own! 

Once, when I was in high school, I came up with idea to put all things that has some sentimental value in one place to make sure nothing gone missing (it was before moving to new house). I bought a nice, quite big box and started looking around my room in order to choose some things that I want to keep forever to always remember same events, friends, holidays, parties and of course boyfriends ;)

It's extremly funny what's inside! Do you remember diaries where your friends wrote some cute poems for you? Or someting called "Złote myśli" with questions for your friends? There are also some handmade birhday cards, postcards, pictures, gifts, some useless things with no value at all that I've brought from holidays, concerts or best parties with my friends.

It doesn't really matter what's inside. It just has to let us remiscent of good times;)

2 comments:

  1. I've got a similar box :) It will be funny open it in five or ten years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid my desk drawer is one big memory box, with a lot of stuff like this. But it's good to have one :)

    ReplyDelete