Sunday 21 April 2013

The Millennium series

One day I was looking for some book to read, but I had no idea what book. So my friend lent me one of her books, first part of the Millennium series. I'm not going to desribe it, because probably majority of you has already read it or at least is familiar with the plot. 

I wasn't a fan of crime stories at that time, but it has changed ;) I finished quickly this first book and then both other parts. I've seen the movie (american one), but didn't like it. There are also Swedish adaptations, but I haven't had the chance yet to watch it. Though, I've heard it's much better.

All in all, I discoverd whole new universe of books ;) For now, I keep reading only Swedish novels, I enjoy them and I still have a lot of them to read. 

Soon I'm going to present you other series ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment