Sunday 5 May 2013

Movies of my childhood

Our really long weekend has already passed, I hope you spent nice time. For me it was the time for first garden party of this season ;) I met my cousin and his familly, we ate nice meal and I had opportunity to play with two doughters of my cousin. They are lovely, but after few hours I got tired so I came up with great idea, I looked for some movies of my childhood and chose my favourite one - The Lion King! :)
But these two little girls just broke my heart by saying it's borring ... How anyone could say something like that?! I can't imagine it.

Just take a look :)



I think that nowadays movies for children are not the same. The Lion King, Pocahontas or Little Mermaid these were great, and I will always have a sentiment for them ;) 

5 comments:

  1. I love The Lion King. I cry every time I see it;)
    I don't understand how somebody can say it's boring... LIAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the time I love Disney movies. Pocahontas was my first film seen in the cinema!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dare they say it? How could they?! The Lion King is the best Disney movie I've ever seen! ;) I can't understand popularity of modern Disney movies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may not believe me, but I heard a serious comment from a critic saying that Lion King is a version of Hamlet for children. There is something to it! :)

    ReplyDelete